iOS6 connect to Kolab 2.4 (Dirk Werner)

Alexander Haensch alexander.haensch at ipc.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Nov 1 12:25:06 CET 2012

Hi Dirk,
We had a similar problem with ios6. In our case it works fine if you
install an account in ios5 and then upgrade the system to ios6. An
initial sync with a blank ios6 was not working for us.
So the guys here, were installing a ios5 backup, setting up the
account and installing ios6 again.
hope this helps.
If you still get that PHP fatal error, maybe we can fix that, but  i
do not se that in our logs.
Personally i do not have an iphone and i do not know if there a
emulators like for android.

regards,
Alexander