kolab on CentOS 6.2

Frank Moeller frank at nx01.de
Thu May 10 18:20:51 CEST 2012

Try "cn=Directory Manager" and the manager's password.

Best regards

Frank

Am Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012, 12:04:07 schrieb Christian Tardif:

    I did retry the installation process. It was way better than the
a concern....  what's the admin user for the webadmin    interface?  During
the setup-kolab script, I've created a whole    bunch of passwords, but I
don't have a clue about the userid's    related to those passwords.

    In the logs, it seems that the web interface tries to perform a ldap
query....  and there's no ldap installation done.  Something missing    here?

    Christian Tardif

    On 05/06/2012 02:07 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

On Thursday, May 03, 2012 12:49:52 AM        Christian Tardif wrote:
> On 26/04/2012 09:16, Jeroen van Meeuwen        wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 25, 2012        08:10:51 PM Coert Waagmeester wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Following the Installation        with RPM documentation, I added the
epel
> > > repository on an x86_64 CentOS        6.2 installation, but I cannot find
any
> > > packages for kolab?
> > >
> > > Am I using the wrong        repository?
> >
> > The installation instructions also        point you to the Kolab
repository
> > configuration packages you should        install. See Procedure 3.3 at
> >http://docs.kolab.org/en-US/Kolab_Groupware/2.4/html/Community_Installatio
> >n_Guide/chap-Community_Installation_Guide-Installation.html#sect-Community
> >        _Installation_Guide-Installation_with_RPM_Packages
>
> I have the exact same problem. Followed        instructions carefully, but
no
> kolab installation possible. I then        activated development package,
and
> finally been able to install kolab with        "yum install kolab". But
> nothing works after that: No setup-kolab        (from section 4.1), no
> bootstrapping possible (no kolabsrv), no        service script, no kolabctl.

Hi there,

if you guys update, you should be getting        installed
pykolab-0.4.0-1.el6.kolab_2.4.

This version of pykolab includes setup-kolab,        which in part uses Augeas
(for postfix settings) and in part        uses Cheetah templates (for those
configuration files Augeas        doesn't have a lens for).

I would like you to tell me how well, if at        all, this works for you.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG