Kolab Exchange integration !!!

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Fri May 25 11:15:53 CEST 2012

On Tuesday 22 May 2012 15.29:30 Amit > wrote:
> Is it possible to integrate Kolab and Exchange interoperation for free/busy
> and mail. As zimbra provides a comprehensive support on this.
> Anybody any idea on this ?

It is possible on the 2.4 product series against Exchange 2003 out of the box,
but takes someone with deep knowledge of the free/busy system and server.

We can help if you want.

Against other versions of Exchange you're better off with Kolab 3.0, which will
support this for more versions and other systems more easily, but we can
currently not guarantee when this will be finished.

If there was actual customer interest we'd be happy to accelerate this part of
the development to make sure you can address your needs with Kolab.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss how this would work.

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve