Kolab 2.4 on Mageia

Richard ml at radoeka.nl
Tue May 15 18:24:36 CEST 2012

Op dinsdag 15 mei 2012 00:58:48 schreef Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems):
> This will subsequently also remove the need for the myrights and
> annotations patches currently required against php and uw-imap.
>
> What we are then left with is vanilla upstream all the way through.

So, one rather waits till kolab-3.0 as that will be much easier to build.
Having to rebuild php (module) makes it difficult to integrate kolab with the
rest of a distribtution.  Looking forward to "native" clean Kolab!

One thing to add, could the change from 389 to openldap (I read somewhere,
don't remember where though).

I hope to be able to find this information on the wiki!

--
Richard