No add users button

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sun May 13 21:30:30 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-13 20:04, Richard wrote:
> Op zondag 13 mei 2012 17:14:29 schreef Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
> Systems):
>> This indicates "command not executable", if I understand correctly.
>
> This one I can do:
>
> # su - apache -c '/usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch'This account is
> currently not available.
>

> # ls -l /usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch
> -rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 79760 apr 12 15:42
> /usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch
>
> Below the permissions of the ldap related files.
>

>> Could you verify with su - apache -c
>> '/usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch',
>> and/or verify the status of SELinux is permissive or disabled?
>
> No idea how to do this.

To view SELinux's current and configured status:

# sestatus

If it's enforcing the targeted policy; To temporarily disable SELinux
enforcing the targeted policy:

# setenforce 0

If you then try again to add a user (log off and log back on again to
make sure any caches are gone), you should get proper results.

To re-enable SELinux:

# setenforce 1

If this helped, I'm interested in the log snippets from
/var/log/audit/audit.log (lines should contain "AVC" and, I think, also
"httpd_t" or even "scon=httpd_t").

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--