don't get kolab configured on CentOS-6.2

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sun May 13 15:39:47 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-13 9:28, Richard wrote:
> Op zondag 13 mei 2012 00:40:22 schreef Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
> Systems):
>> this should have been resolved with pykolab-0.4.1 available in
>> updates-testing.
>
> The problem is that the repository 'updates-testing' is not enabled.
> After I enabled it, and ran 'yum update' the new version 0.4.3 is
> installed.  This
> solved the problem.
>
> Perhaps you may add an instruction to enable the updates-testing
> repository in the article:
> http://www.kolab.org/howto/quick-howto-kolab-24-centos-62

Actually, I need people that report issues to temporarily enable
updates-testing by using the --enablerepo=updates-testing switch when a
new version of a package is supposed to resolve any one or more of the
issues, and confirm it actually resolves the issue (and we're not
running into new ones).

See Section 3.2.2.5., "Repository Package Stages" on [1], aside from
comments in the tickets referring to the updates-testing repository, and
multiple mailing list posts.

Once issues are confirmed resolved, I can tag the new package as an
update, and it becomes available to all systems.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

[1]
http://docs.kolab.org/en-US/Kolab_Groupware/2.4/html/Community_Installation_Guide/chap-Community_Installation_Guide-Installation.html#sect-Community_Installation_Guide-Installation_with_RPM_Packages