kolab on CentOS 6.2

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu May 10 18:20:33 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-10 17:04, Christian Tardif wrote:
> I did retry the installation process. It was way better than the

Did you setup kolab with pykolab-0.4.1 and LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 (or any
other non-en_US locale) this time?

I would like to confirm #741 is actually resolved.

> setup-kolab ran OK (from what I can see), but I now
> have a concern....  what's the admin user for the webadmin interface?
> During the setup-kolab script, I've created a whole bunch of
> passwords, but I don't have a clue about the userid's related to
> those
> passwords.

The login you should use is "cn=Directory Manager", with the password
you supplied during the setup.

Please note you may run in to #750, which has a suggested workaround as
well.

> In the logs, it seems that the web interface tries to perform a ldap
> query....  and there's no ldap installation done.  Something missing
> here?

The first thing setup-kolab sets up is LDAP... and the other components
depend on it having been set up (in a default setup at least).

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG