Way to create users?

Frank Moeller frank at cambex.net
Thu May 10 17:50:55 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have a little problen, when I create a new user account. I cannot enter the
primary email address and the email server. There is no input possible.
Secondary email addresses can be entered.

ldapsearch result:

# mustermann, People, test.de
dn: uid=mustermann,ou=People,dc=test,dc=de
givenName: Max
initials: MM
kolabInvitationPolicy: ACT_MANUAL
l: My Town
mailAlternateAddress: max.mustermann at test.de
mailQuota: 1000
mobile: +1 223344 556677
ou: ou=people,dc=test,dc=de
pager: +49 2211 22
postalCode: 11223
preferredLanguage: de_DE
sn: Mustermann
street: This Street 42
telephoneNumber: +49 2234  5555 7
cn: Max Mustermann
displayName: Mustermann, Max
uid: mustermann
objectClass: top
objectClass: inetorgperson
objectClass: kolabinetorgperson
objectClass: mailrecipient
objectClass: organizationalperson
objectClass: person

The mail and the kolabserver(?) are missing and no imap account is created.

Any ideas whats going wrong? I'm currently using the update-testing packages
and the setup routine works fine.

Thanks in progress

Best regards

Frank