upgrading debian lenny->squeeze underneath kolab

Gavin McCullagh gmccullagh at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:23:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

we have a source compiled AMD64 kolab v2.3.2 which has been neglected a
tiny bit recently (needs upgrade to 2.3.4).  I imagine this should be handy
enough.

It also needs the Debian OS upgraded from Lenny to Squeeze.  Does this
upgrade tend to cause any issues for Kolab, or given that it's OpenPKG,
should kolab just continue working?  Might we need to redo the
compile/install of kolab?

I'll plan to do the kolab upgrade also, but preferably not on the same day.

Any advice, gotchas, cautions?

Thanks in advance,
Gavin