Installation

Johannes Kehrer johannes at kehrer.by
Mon May 7 09:59:37 CEST 2012

Hi  Jeroen,
I referred to the OpenPKG distribution of packages.
I still can find the packages (with the help of Google :-) ), but I also
wanted to have the administration and installlation manual, so I can do it
right....

Of course, the new installation might be "better", however, even with
trying to find out the errors I was not able to activate the "Horde" and
"Admin" (https:<url>/admin) pages. Maybe the reason is that e.g. in the
3.0 Debian distribution the program "/opt/kolab/bin/kolab-setup" is
missing.

I guess for now, it is the best to use the OpenPKG installation method.

Kind regards,
Johannes Kehrer

<zitiere wer="Jeroen van Meeuwen">

--