Kolab setting for mobile and web

Der Keim der.keim at gmx.de
Sun Mar 11 21:36:21 CET 2012

Ok, but the contact folder in Horde does not appear as IMAP folder in
Thunderbird. Can I assign the property "contacts" to an IMAP folder in
Horde? Or is it possible to make the contact folder visible to
Thunderbird, which is currently used by Horde?

I am always talking about Horde, because the structure is identical to
the result I experienced with zpush.

Best,

Keim