Trying Ubuntu installation new site, new instrunctions

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Fri Mar 2 12:09:51 CET 2012

Am Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012, 20:46:57 schrieb Michele Catalano:
> Dear Users,
>
> I'm trying to follow instrunctions to install on ubuntu (natty) 11.04 kolab
> server.
>
> Update failes and after manual browsing I detect perhaps folders are not
> really yet available, as they differ from those included in the following
> instructions?
>
> deb http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/ubuntu/kolab-2.4/ lucid release updates
> deb-src http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/ubuntu/kolab-2.4/ lucid release
> updates

Replace 2.4 with 2.3. Packages for natty are not yet available. ATM I am
working full time on Univention Corporate Server 3.0 (because we have paying
customers who use UCS), after that I'll continue with Debian Squeeze. Frankly
speaking Ubuntu is not that high on my list of priorities and will come once
Debian is done.

Kind regards,
Christoph

--