Trying Ubuntu installation new site, new instrunctions

Michele Catalano catamik at yahoo.it
Wed Feb 29 20:46:57 CET 2012

Dear Users,

I'm trying to follow instrunctions to install on ubuntu (natty) 11.04 kolab
server.

Update failes and after manual browsing I detect perhaps folders are not
really yet available, as they differ from those included in the following
instructions?

deb http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/ubuntu/kolab-2.4/ lucid release updates
deb-src http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/ubuntu/kolab-2.4/ lucid release updates

Regards