kolab fails after debian apt autoremove & upgrade

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Fri Feb 24 14:27:11 CET 2012

Am Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2012, 01:08:35 schrieb Mark Berndt:
> Hello all,
>
> I recently ran apt-get upgrade and apt-get install autoremove on a debian
> squeeze amd64 install and my postfix stopped working.  Postfix complained
> about a missing lbltdl.
>
> I had to symlink /usr/lib/libltdl.so.3 -> libltdl.so.7 it working again.
>
> Don't know exactly what caused it.

Please provide more details about this problem.

Did you install from our OpenPKG packages or native packages? If so, from
mirror.kolabsys.com or from Debian.

If you installed from OpenPKG this should not happen. Are you sure is the
OpenPKG postfix that complains or is there maybe a native Debian one installed,
too?

And what symlink did you set exactly?

Kind regards,
Christoph