User or distribution list with this email address already exists

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:05:16 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm on a kolab 2.2.2 and I try to create a distribution list :

user1 at domain.com -> user1 at name.domain.com

And I get this error message :

"User or distribution list with this email address already exists". But in kolabwebadmin nothing...

When I search in my ldap database I found an entry that match with the distribution list.
I think that one of my maintener had created and deleted it.

Now how I can clean my configuration to create a new time this distribution list ?

Best regards,