Nokia N9 and z-push/ActiveSync how to redirect "Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync"

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Wed Feb 22 11:22:56 CET 2012

Thank you for your input - your setup mirrors mine, yet I get "Sync didn't
work - Mail for exchange server unavailable."

I found http://tinyurl.com/7af842e and proceeded to purge /kolab/var/z-
push/kolabindex ... the first sync after that worked for the calendar(s) but
not the contacts ... every sync beyond that stops with the same error.

Comments?

Thanks, Joh