Any Kolab and Horde4 news

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Feb 20 16:38:20 CET 2012

Am Mittwoch 01 Februar 2012 00:22:45 schrieb Alexander Gran:
> I'm still waiting for horde4 support, as with horde3 the calendar is
> unusable to us (takes ages to load, even on a massive server).
> Does anyone has any news on that?

I believe most of the efforts are currently directed at
the new Kolab Webclient, which is based on Roundcube.

Gunnar wrote in Dezember that Horde LLC will publish a Horde version
for Kolab Server, though:
  http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2011-December/013176.html
I haven't read more about it since then.

The roundcube based new Kolab Webclient is available and in production
at some sites and seems to work much faster.

Here are some entry points:
  http://wiki.kolab.org/Roundcube
  http://blogs.fsfe.org/greve/?p=470

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member