Z-Push & iphone

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Thu Feb 16 16:49:10 CET 2012

Hi all,
	at the beginning of this year I migrated my kolab server to 2.3.4.

I use calendar in thunderbird and synchronize using SyncKolab.
I also use the same calendar on iphone and synchronize using z-push.

Recently I noticed that on iphone only event of the current month are
present, all the others are gone.
Thunderbird has all my past events.

I can't understand if this is a configuration problem of iphone or
z-push. Any idea? What have I to look for?

Thanks

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,