Kolab 3.0 Admin Doc Issues

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sun Dec 16 13:59:22 CET 2012

On 2012-12-11 19:40, Jeffrey Walls wrote:
> Trying to test an upgrade from my 2.3.4 installation to 3.0.
>
> In the Administrators Documentation I have found the following
> problems:
>
> Procedure 1.2 Migrate the data through copying
> Section 3.
>
> Section 4.

I've corrected these paths in:

   [master 7d21799] Correct paths for OpenPKG-based installations

It takes a little while to publish new versions of the documents on to
docs.kolab.org however.

> On the second line /kolab/var/imapd/user I don't have any such
> directory.
> All my user entries are
>
> Below
> /kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/b/browntransmission.com/(last_name_initial)/us
> er.

That's fine - if all your mailboxes are named "user/user at domain", no
user/ directory was ever needed. If a mailbox was named "user/user"
though, this user/ directory would have been created.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG