Ports für Syntron

Stefan Fröhlich stefan-f at dodo.com
Fri Dec 14 13:43:32 CET 2012

On 13/12/2012 3:51 PM, Paul Klos wrote:
> Op Sun, 09 Dec 2012 12:11:17 +0100
> mailingliste at dreampixel.de schreef:
>
>> Zitat von Aleksander Machniak
>> <machniak at kolabsys.com>:

> Same here.
>
>>> Which means most likely that kolab_auth plugin or
>>> its config file isn't loaded.
>>
>> I see the files:
>>
>> lib/plugins/kolab_auth/config.inc.php
>> lib/plugins/kolab_folders/config.inc.php
>> lib/plugins/libkolab/config.inc.php
>>
>> are missing. I copy it with:
>>
>> cp /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_auth/config.inc.php
>> /usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/plugins/kolab_auth/
>> cp /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_folders/config.inc.php
>> /usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/plugins/kolab_folders/
>> cp /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/libkolab/config.inc.php
>> /usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/plugins/libkolab/
>>
>> and restart the server but I get the same error.
>> How to check if the plugin is loaded?
>>
> I copied the files over as well - no change. I've
> hooked up a debugger, but it would be very helpful if
> someone could indicate where and how the kolab_auth
> plugin is supposed to get loaded, as I'm not familiar
> with the roundcube framework.

What I did (and got it to work!!!):
1) Delete folder config in /usr/share/kolab-syncroton (Only contained
.htaccess file)
2) Under /usr/share/kolab-syncroton create a symbolic link with the name
config pointing to /etc/roundcubemail
3) Edit file main.inc.php in /etc/roundcubemail. Insert one line at
nearly the end right after the line $rcmail_config['htmleditor'] = 0; so
that the last two lines read:

    include_once('/etc/roundcubemail/kolab_auth.inc.php');
?>

After that I was able to login and syncing with an android works perfect.

MfG Stefan Fröhlich
42 ;-)

De

--