kolab-syncroton on Debian Wheezy

Paul Klos kolab at klos2day.nl
Thu Dec 13 23:56:59 CET 2012

I've created a new version 2.0-1 for kolab-syncroton.

I haven't tested with an actual device, however when I enter http://<hostname>/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync (yeah, no SSL yet :-)) I get this:

It works!
Your userid is: 1 and your IP address is: <my IP>.

========= End of output =========

So far so good I'd say, because it hasn't worked for me at all yet.

Remember to create the syncroton tables in the roundcube database manually if you install kolab-syncroton into an already configured server, i.e. after running setup-kolab. Please refer to the README file (/usr/share/doc/kolab-syncroton/README.Debian) for details.

Kind regards,

Paul Klos

PGP: 8FE6E0BD