Kolab Syncroton

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Wed Dec 12 13:22:02 CET 2012

On Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:02:46 PM Stefan Fröhlich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still unable to get kolab-syncroton to work. Will it be part of the
> upcoming 3.0 release? Anyway, I installed the available kolab-syncroton
> and browsed to myserver/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync and an
> authentication dialog popped up. But it doesn't matter what I enter
> there it is still popping up again.

"older" versions of syncroton authenticate against ldap, newest against imap.

For ldap authentication, I noticed in my setup ( who is not kolab server, but
derived) it authenticate with full email address instead of username. ( on
imap I authenticate with uid). I made a little change in syncroton to fix, but
after an upgrade I think it's not needed.

> MfG Stefan Fröhlich
> 42 ;-)

Mihai Badici
http://mihai.badici.ro