Ports für Syntron

Sun Dec 9 12:11:17 CET 2012

Zitat von Aleksander Machniak <machniak at kolabsys.com>:

>>> https://[your.server.com]/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
>>
>> when I call this url in the browser the page show me a login-popup. I
>> try to use my id & pass (witch works in roundecubemail) but I can't
>> login.
>
> Which means most likely that kolab_auth plugin or its config file isn't
> loaded.

I see the files:

lib/plugins/kolab_auth/config.inc.php
lib/plugins/kolab_folders/config.inc.php
lib/plugins/libkolab/config.inc.php

are missing. I copy it with:

cp /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_auth/config.inc.php
/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/plugins/kolab_auth/
cp /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_folders/config.inc.php
/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/plugins/kolab_folders/
cp /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/libkolab/config.inc.php
/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/plugins/libkolab/

and restart the server but I get the same error. How to check if the
plugin is loaded?