Ports für Syntron

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Sat Dec 8 12:45:12 CET 2012

Hi,
check, that the config files are in place. (i copied it from roundcube)
Files relative from the syncroton directory:
config/db.inc.php
config/main.inc.php
lib/plugins/kolab_auth/config.inc.php
lib/plugins/kolab_folders/config.inc.php
lib/plugins/libkolab/config.inc.php

Test with:
https://[your.server.com]/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync

If auth succeeds, than this string will be displayed:
It works!
Your userid is: [id] and your IP address is: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.

Also check the apache2 conf:
# Kolab Syncroton configuration for Apache HTTPd
#

ScriptAlias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/index.php

<Directory "/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/">
    Order Allow,Deny
    Allow from All
</Directory>

<Directory "/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/config/">
    Order Deny,Allow
    Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory "/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/">
    Order Deny,Allow
    Deny from All
</Directory>

<Directory "/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/logs/">
    Order Deny,Allow
    Deny from All
</Directory>

Rgds.