[Kolab-devel] OU Selection in "Add Users"

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Mon Dec 3 15:45:57 CET 2012

Hi Erik!

On Monday 03 December 2012 15:33:44 furlot wrote:
> I will file a bug, and try to make a patch...

Awesome! Thanks a lot! This is greatly appreciated :)

> by cons I created a new user with the new domain and cyrus didn't created th
> new domain and the new  user. I don't find anything in log. Is there
> another conf file for imap domain?

There are some additional debug options you could enable. Please search the
archive for those.

Also, please make sure to reply to the list and not to me personally. There
are many other people on the list, that are more suitable to answer your
question ;)

Regards,
Torsten

PS. Sorry, I sent this email by mistake at first to the kolab-users list...

--
Torsten Grote, Kolab Evangelist

Kolab Systems AG, Zürich, Switzerland

e: grote at kolabsys.com