Set User Email Address

Robert Whamond rwhamond at westnet.com.au
Mon Dec 3 10:54:48 CET 2012

Hi,
On Mon, 3 Dec 2012 05:53:51 PM Nazeer wrote:
> Hi There
>
> I just installed Kolab 3.0 on Centos 6.3. installation was smooth and
> everything seems to be working, however, I cant seem to change the email
> address it creates when adding a user. Kolab uses name.surname for the user
> but I would like to have control on what it creates as an email address
> (like the old kolab)
>
> How can I do this
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards
>
> Nazeer

Take a look at
http://docs.kolab.org/en-US/Kolab_Groupware/3.0/html/Administrator_Guide/chap-
Administrator_Guide-Configuring_the_Kolab_Server.html#sect-
Administrator_Guide-Recipient_Policy

which gives examples of settings for recipient policy in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf

Does your installation give you a Settings button on the web admin screen to
enable editing of object types? I've also just installed Kolab 3.0 on Centos
6.3 and the Settings button is missing.

Thanks,
--
Rob