Migration from kolab 2.2 to 2.4

Enrique enrique.op7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 15:27:15 CEST 2012

El 15/08/12 04:04, Troy Carpenter escribió:
> On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 03:16:07 PM Enrique wrote:
>
>> I have migrated messages from one mail account with imapsync, but I had
>> to make the account with the webadmin manager, and now I have more
>> problems. Kolab Web administration panel don't have options for do
>> shared forders or distribuition lists.
> For distribution lists, use the "groups" function.  You will set up an email
> address for the group, then add members.
>
> Troy Carpenter

I am receiving many mails from mailer-daemon and I think that they are
missing.

The subject is: Postfix SMTP server: errors from ...

The content is:

	Transcript of session follows.

 	Out: 220 myrelay.mydomain.org ESMTP Postfix
 	In:  XXXX host.externaldomain.domain
 	Out: 502 Error: command not implemented
 	In:  HELO host.externaldomain.domain
 	Out: 250 myhost.mydomain.org