Virtual release

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Mon Aug 27 10:58:44 CEST 2012

On Friday 24 August 2012 23:29:41 Der Keim wrote:
> I tried to install Kolab as described in the quick installation guide
> (https://www.kolab.org/blog/grote/2012/07/18/kolab-3.0-pre-alpha-release-an
> d-installation).

There is more detailed instructions available at

http://docs.kolab.org/en-
US/Kolab_Groupware/3.0/html/Community_Installation_Guide/index.html

> So my question: Since I am only with the Linux basics and have not too
> much time, would it possible for you to provide a virtual centos kolab
> system for virtualbox? So that I only have to configure Kolab via
> Webbrowser?

Setting up and running a Kolab Server does require some operating system
knowledge as well as some time.

May I ask what your use case is? So how would you use your Kolab Server once
set up? How many users would it have etc.?

Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote, Kolab Evangelist