Virtual release

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sun Aug 26 12:37:38 CEST 2012

On Friday, August 24, 2012 11:29:41 PM Der Keim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to install Kolab as described in the quick installation guide
> (https://www.kolab.org/blog/grote/2012/07/18/kolab-3.0-pre-alpha-release-and
> -installation).
>
> But starting kolab-config leads to a crash after asking for passwords
> and domain.

I think you may have started 'setup-kolab' rather than 'kolab-config'?

The actual output of the command ran could help us determine/resolve the
issue.

Did you follow the instructions in the preparation guide of the installation
documentation?

> So my question: Since I am only with the Linux basics and have not too
> much time, would it possible for you to provide a virtual centos kolab
> system for virtualbox? So that I only have to configure Kolab via
> Webbrowser?

Any such VM would only be for demonstrative purposes, really, as it would run
with a pre-configured domain (say, "example.org") and with pre-configured
passwords.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--