2.4 to 3.0 Migration?

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Aug 15 10:17:19 CEST 2012

On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:08:48 PM Troy Carpenter wrote:
> Any news on a 2.4 to 3.0 migration?  Is 2.4 really different enough that a
> simple in-place package replacement won't work by changing the repositories?

That won't work indeed - because of the format upgrade. There's a bunch of
issues with it still[1], that will need to be resolved before we can stamp any
documentation golden.

Additionally, there's some new features that require manual intervention, such
as Resource management.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

[1]