Kolab 3.0 pre install question

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Tue Aug 14 16:42:51 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'm about to install kolab3.0alpha in a kvm based centos6.3 VM on a
debian host. I'm stuck with the following question - when a logical
volume (e.g. /var/lib/imap) inside this virtual machine reaches its
capacity - howto expand it, and where? Is it then possible (and
reasonable) to expand it using e.g. a newly added host volume? In a
former kolab2.3.4 openpkg installation, I used a dynamically expanding
VM, now I tend to start with a fixed size VM that could be expanded by
using logical volumes for critical directories.
Thanks beforehand for any hints!
Dirk