Z-Push: Calendar works, but failing to successfully syncronize contacts

John Molohan john.molohan at gcd.ie
Mon Apr 23 16:34:07 CEST 2012

Hi Joh,

I can't offer an answer but can say I've seen the same behaviour. Using
two identical android handsets my colleague was able to synchronise his
contacts while mine always fail. I have a huge amount of subfolders (my
colleague didn't) and I could see in the logs that it was scanning
through all of these until as you point out some timeout is hit and it
fails. I've tried this again recently having upgraded my phone to 2.3.3.
We're running kolab 2.2.4.

John