Migration

Liutauras Adomaitis liutauras.adomaitis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:15:19 CEST 2012

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Torgny Nyblom <nyblom at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a kolab installation that I wish to migrate to a container setup. The container and basic settings is done but...
>
> What is the best way to transfer all accounts/settings and content to the new installation?
>
> /Regards
> Torgny

A few years ago I had the same task, and I used a perl script to
transfer IMAP data. I remember I found the script in the internet, all
it does it connects to existing IMAP account (need to know creds) gets
emails and pushes them to new IMAP account. Unfortunately can't recall
what the script was called.

Liutauras