Can I not anymore choose the WebInterface Modus for Horde / PHP Warning: register_shutdown_function

Paul Klos kolab at klos2day.nl
Wed Sep 21 14:24:36 CEST 2011

Hi Andrea,

Question #1:
I checked, I get the same errors. I'd be interested in a solution, too.

Question #2:
The classic view was removed (hidden) in 2.3.0. You can find this in
the release notes. I don't know why, but since then the dynamic view is
the default.
Maybe you can get it back using info from this:
http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2009-August/010360.html.

But I'm not sure how much trouble that would cause in future upgrades
and if you should want to go there.

Cheers,

Paul