switching from toltec to bynari

René Marticke rm at cosimo.de
Fri Oct 21 17:50:47 CEST 2011

Hello group,

After suggestings of the listmembers and interesting contacts to bynari we
plan to move from toltec to bynari so we can upgrade to Outlook 2010.
I'm wondering if someone has done this bevor and maybe have some best
practises to do this.

I found a problem while syncing the contacts. So simply changing the
connector won't work.
(Phone numbers are sometimes filled into all numberfields and contactnotes
contains bin "att" files.)

So maybe exporting the contacts -> resync with the new connector ->import
the clean ones will fix.
But can i be sure that this will be the only issue?

Best Regards
René Marticke