z-push problem with nexus android client

Cristian Rigamonti cri at linux.it
Mon Oct 10 12:05:05 CEST 2011

On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 01:01:05AM +0200, Alain Abbas wrote:
> Ciao Cristian
> 1) are you in push mode or scheduled sync ?

I don't know, I don't own the client, I just run the kolab server: can I detect
it from the logs?  But I can ask to the person for details. Any suggestions?

> 2) which version of the backend ?

0.7.5 from the kolabsys SVN

Another thing came to my mind: I read at
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Z_push#Clients_Folders_capabilities_.28Contacts.2C_Calendar.29
that with Android INBOX other folders are not supported.

Is this information correct? Or out of date?

The client in question has its own calendar stored as an INBOX subfolder
(INBOX/Calendar); is this relevant?

Cri