Kolab Horde SyncML not syncing contacts in 2.3.x versions

Jesus Oliver Molina joliver at optenet.com
Fri May 6 14:29:12 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I updated my kolab installation from 2.2.4 to 2.3.0 and all my syncML
clients have stopped syncing contacts (although calendar, tasks and
notes work correctly).

I have installed a fresh install of kolab 2.3.1 in a virtual machine
to test it just to check if it is a problem with the update I did or
if the problem was solved in the new release. But I got the same
results.

I'm using funambol, sync-evolution and symbian integrated sync
capabilities on a nokia E51. None of them outputs errors and I have
not found any useful reference reading the server logs.

Any ideas of how could I get syncML contact sync back working again?

Thank you in advance.

BR

Jesus Oliver