evolution-kolab and android sync

Hugo Roy hugo at fsfe.org
Thu Jun 30 13:38:50 CEST 2011

Hello,

I've got a couple of questions about Kolab.

Right now I'm using Fedora, and I can't install (nor compile from
sources) evolution-kolab. So, is there anything planned for Fedora
users? Otherwise, I'll just wait until I switch back to Debian.

Another thing, I've got a Nexus S. It's my first email-capable phone so
I'm kind of lost. I've added an account with the ActiveSync settings I
found on the wiki. I only managed to get emails through that (though I
use imap with K9 Mail) and not Agenda and Tasks. Did I miss something?

Thank you for your help!

Hugo
Hugo Roy                           im: hugo at jabber.fsfe.org
  French Coordinator               mobile: +33 (0)6 0874 1341

The Free Software Foundation Europe works to create general
understanding and support for software freedom in politics, law,
business and society. Become a Fellow http://www.fsfe.org/join

La Free Software Foundation Europe travaille à la compréhension et au
soutien de la liberté logicielle en politique, en droit, en économie et
en société. Devenez un Fellow http://www.fsfe.org/join