[Kolab-devel] Kontact E5 questions

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Jun 24 11:24:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am Freitag, 24. Juni 2011 10:14:30 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Am Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011 19:02:21 schrieb Geoff Nordli:
> > How does the "suggested contacts" list get populated?  Since LDAP doesn't
> > work on Windows I need to figure out how to get a contacts list
> > available.
>
> There are several sources for the completion of email addresses.
> In e35 you could right click in the "to" field and then chose "configure
> the completion". In E5 in this very minute I cannot test.
Yes right clicking in there brings up some menus you can edit your last used
addresses and the order in which completions are used.

> > Under the "Inbox" there is a list of folders on the Kolab server which
> > may confuse a user because the content isn't viewable properly like
> > "Journal, RSS Feeds, Quick Step Settings, etc..".  Is there a way to hide
> > them from view?
>
> There probably should be, but I do not remember the details.
> You can try the help channels of http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact
> and ask or create a report. :)
For Journal it sounds to me like the groupware folders are not hidden.
That should be active by default. But maybe they are not detected correctly as
groupware folders in that case i guess the best place for this would be
bugs.kolab.org
Can you provide a screenshot?

Regards,
Andre