[Kolab-devel] Kontact E5 questions

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Wed Jun 22 19:02:21 CEST 2011

Right, it thought there may be some dependencies because when I deleted the
folder it automatically recreated it again.

How does the "suggested contacts" list get populated?  Since LDAP doesn't
work on Windows I need to figure out how to get a contacts list available.

Under the "Inbox" there is a list of folders on the Kolab server which may
confuse a user because the content isn't viewable properly like "Journal,
RSS Feeds, Quick Step Settings, etc..".  Is there a way to hide them from
view?

Thanks again!!

Geoff