Potentially an interesting evening project

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Fri Jun 10 12:52:38 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 08 June 2011 18:41:30 Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> So I've been thinking it would make an interesting evening project to look
> at how to adjust the Kolab postfix templates to make use of postscreen and
> document that on wiki.kolab.org.
>
> But realistically speaking I won't find that time for some week(s) to come.
>
> So if anyone else feels like playing with this, I'd love to hear about
> results.

I Georg,

I didn't read your mail, but guess what I did yesterday evening? :D

postscreen is running on kolab.kolabsys.com, however I didn't yet put my
knowledge into the wiki. The changes were fairly trivial as we are already
running submission on port 587.

I will put things in the wiki and let the community know when it's done.

> [1] http://www.postfix.org/POSTSCREEN_README.html
> [2] http://www.os-t.de/vortraege/ralfhildebrandt.pdf

More good read:
http://www.postfix.org/postscreen.8.html
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html
http://www.postfix.org/postscreen-2010.pdf

<shameless plug>
German Linux-Magazin 8/2011 will feature a postscreen article that I wrote.
</shameless plug>

Regards,
Christoph

--