zpush reset activesync?

John McMonagle johnm at advocap.org
Fri Jan 28 15:59:42 CET 2011

Thanks Alain

After I upgrade kolab I plan on upgrading z-push from 0.4 to 0.7.3.
Should I start with a fresh www/z-push directory.

My eris android 2.1 currently has a nasty problem that rapidly replicates all
my contacts indefinitely.  I've just disabled contacts for now.  I'll  want try
again after upgrading z-push.

The wiki says that android before 2.2 does not do Calendar support.
My htc eris has done Calendars OK when it was at 1.6 and now that it's at 2.1.
Or to state it better only has issues that z-push has had :-)

John