Problem with kolab,

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Thu Jan 27 22:53:34 CET 2011

Zitat von "Bogomil \"Bogo\" Shopov" <shopov at kolabsys.com>:

> [...]

Please read some documentation on the /etc/hosts file on the net. Even
a "man hosts" on the command line should give you some hints. The
Kolab server won't work without DNS - setting valid names in
/etc/hosts should be sufficient though. Similar advice can also be
found by searching the archives of this list.

Cheers,

Gunnar

--
Core Developer