Fwd: Problem with kolab,

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov shopov at kolabsys.com
Thu Jan 27 20:55:24 CET 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Problem with kolab,
Date: 	Thu, 27 Jan 2011 20:48:06 +0100
From: 	cyril-s <cyril-s at orange.fr>
To: 	Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov <shopov at kolabsys.com>

Hello Bogomil,

 Excuse-me to disturb you, have you received my long long mail, who
explained my problem. I have received other mails from other kolab users
, one of them was from Jennifer Botten, who suggests to look for
/etc/hosts file. I saw the file, and have two lines: 127.0.0.1   localhost
                                                                                                                                               192.168.2.7      Kolab,

 I tried to recreate a test user, with login test at kolab.localhost (or
@kolab) and the password created , but same error: connexion refused,
your login or password are wrong.

 I connect to the admin web-interface with https://192.168.2.7/admin
and the horde web-interface isaccessible at the adress
https://192.168.2.7/client/imp/login.php.

 Have you got a suggestion,

 Thank you for all