Problem to connect to horde web interface with a user account,

cyril-s cyril-s at orange.fr
Mon Jan 24 21:10:25 CET 2011

Hello everybody,

  I'm a brand new user of kolab. I have installed the last release of
the kolab 2 server on a debian lenny via the openpkg, and the
installation has worked perfectly. With the differents informations i
have found on the net, i found the web-interface horde, and that's
exactly what i wanted. I can connect to the admin interface of kolab
with the manager login. I have created a test user, and i tried to
connect to horde with this new user, but i can't, a login or password
error is returned. I don't know if i have made mistakes creating a user,
or if horde doesn't work well. Could you tell me how to create a new
user, activate this user, and let me permit to log to horde. I have
found some tutorials on the net, but i don't speak german. Thank you
very much,