z-push HTC-Android delete event

Thomas Nintemann t.nintemann at medial-networks.de
Mon Jan 17 15:53:33 CET 2011

Hi Bogomil,

i have testet it now with a fresh kolab account on my server:

I' ve create calendar-event on kolab-webmail and/or kontact  and synchonize it
to Android-2.2.

1. kolab-z-push 0.7.3 and z-push 1.4.3
Delete the event from Android did not delete the event from server.

Same here:
2. kolab-z-push 0.7.3 and z-push 1.5
Delete the event from Android did not delete the event from server.

Do you need some logs (from which z-push version) from my Server for check?

Thanks,

Thomas