Clamav crashed again!

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Mon Feb 28 15:20:13 CET 2011

No you are not alone and all my Firewalls Endian were blocked too that
is the 2nd time in  2 weeks

That is the kind of event are very bad for free software and ask the
question of the stabilitty and compatiblilty.
I didnt find any explanation on the net of this clamav corruption and
not the way to, to resolv definitively the issue

Regards