Horde4 News: Horde Project Newsletter

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Tue Feb 1 22:18:25 CET 2011

The date for the next Horde4 release is drawing nearer and we felt it
makes sense to provide another news channel for the Horde Project.

So we are getting ready to launch a newsletter that will keep you
up-to-date on the progress of the Horde Project. Delivered around once
per month, it will contain highlights of the Horde project's
development and provide insight into our features and project plans.

To receive Horde news please click here to sign up:

  http://bit.ly/fsLOw2

We promise to respect your privacy and will never share your email
address with a third party.

--
Core Developer
The Horde Project