Outlook 2010 Client

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Fri Aug 26 14:16:46 CEST 2011

On Friday 26 August 2011 11.57:05 René Marticke wrote:
> So what would you suggest to connect Windows/Outlook Users to kolab?

Kolab Systems has tested and certified the Bynari connector with a variety of
client/platform scenarios, including Windows 7 with Outlook 2010 and Windows 7
64bit with Outlook 2010 64bit. We found them to perform quite well overall,
you can find the actual test results online. [1]

It is possible other connectors could also perform equally well or better, but
we don't have any data for that. So right now our suggestion would be to try
the Bynari Insight connector. [2]

Best regards,
Georg

[1] http://files.kolabsys.com/Public/Certification/201010-BynariInsight.pdf