ActiveSync or SyncML

Thomas Jensch riepernet at fsfe.org
Tue Aug 16 16:49:28 CEST 2011

Jesus Oliver <joliver at optenet.com> [08/16/11-03:50 PM]:
> Probably it's more related to the MfE
this is my guess, too. the following was done with MfE 3.

i synced the same 260 contacts (.vcf imported via horde) from two different
accounts and it always said 'system error' at 100 msg imported from the
account in use and completed successfully from the 'cloned'.

next day:
split up the contacts.vcf into smaller portions of 20-40, put MfE in 'alway
on' and identified one misbehaving contact. everything else went fine.
importing that single contact.vcf somewhat later succeeded, though.

next day:
triggered full resync and it completed without problems.

so, with my limited knowledge, filing a bug report is quite difficult (against
what? /dev/urandom? moon phases? )

well, contact and task sync is working now, only some calendar items dont make
it to the mobile. however, need to look into that some time later.

mfg
Thomas

--
Free Software. Free Society.